Hey there, my awesome readers! Today, we are sharing a format and example of Write a Letter to your Friend Inviting Her on your Birthday, let’s get started ( Write a Letter to your Friend Inviting Her on your Birthday )
How to Write Letter to your Friend Inviting Her on your Birthday (Format)
- Start by greeting your friend and expressing your excitement to celebrate your birthday with her.
- Remind your friend of your birthday date and time.
- Tell your friend about the details of your party, such as the location, the theme, and the food and drinks that will be served.
- If you have any special plans for your party, such as games or activities, be sure to mention them.
- Let your friend know how much you would love for her to be there and how much fun you think you will have together.
- End your letter by thanking your friend for being such a good friend and expressing your hope that she can make it to your party.
Here are two examples of Writing a Letter to your Friend Inviting Her on your Birthday
1. Write a Letter to your Friend Inviting Her on your Birthday (100 Words)
Dearest [friend’s name],
I hope this letter finds you well. I’m writing to you today to invite you to my birthday party! I’m turning 16 on [date], and I’m having a party at my house at [time].
I know we haven’t been able to hang out as much lately, but I really wanted to include you in the celebration. I’ve been thinking about all the fun times we’ve had together, and I can’t wait to make some more memories with you.
I’m planning on having a cake, some games, and maybe even a movie. I’m hoping you can make it! Please RSVP by [date].
I’m so excited to see you there!
Love, [Your name]
2. Write a Letter to your Friend Inviting Her on your Birthday (150 Words)
Dear (friend’s name),
I hope you’re doing well. I’m writing to invite you to my birthday party! I’m turning (age) on (date), and I’m having a small party at my house to celebrate.
Even though we haven’t seen each other in a while, I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately. It would mean the world to me if you could come and celebrate with me. We can catch up on everything that’s been happening and have a great time together.
At the party, we’ll have some yummy food, drinks, and games. There’s even going to be a bouncy castle for the kids! It’s going to be loads of fun!
The party will be from (time) to (time) on (date). You can find my address below:
I really hope you can make it! It would be amazing to see you.
Lots of love, (Your name)
I hope you liked this blog article Write a Letter to your Friend Inviting Her on your Birthday. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments below.
Thanks For Visiting this page