The Difference Between Plant Cell and Animal Cell
What are Plant cells?
Plant cells are the essential unit of life in organisms of the dominion Plantae. They’re eukaryotic cells, which have a real nucleus together with specialized structures known as organelles that perform totally different features.
What are Animal cells?
Animal cells are the fundamental unit of life in organisms of the dominion Animalia. They’re eukaryotic cells, which means that they’ve a real nucleus and specialized constructions referred to as organelles that perform totally different features.
What is the difference between Plant cells and Animal cells?
- It does not have a cell wall.
- Are irregular or round in shape.
- Centrosomes and centrioles are present.
- Plastids are absent.
- Vacuoles are usually small and sometimes they are absent.
- Cilia is present in most animal cells.
- Mitochondria is present and numerous in number.
- The mode of nutrition is heterotrophic.
- Single highly complex and prominent Golgi apparatus is present.
- It consists of a cellulose cell wall outside the cell membrane.
- Are square or rectangular in shape.
- Centrosomes and centrioles are absent.
- Plastids are present.
- Vacuoles are few large or single and centrally positioned vacuoles.
- Cilia is absent.
- Mitochondria is present but fewer in number.
- The mode of nutrition is primarily autotrophic.
- Many simpler units of the Golgi apparatus are present.
I hope you guys liked the difference between plant cells and animal cellsl if you liked so please share and comment
Thanks for Visiting on This Page