What is The Difference Between Physical and Chemical Change?
What is Physical Change?
A physical change is a kind of change wherein the type of matter is altered however one substance isn’t reworked into one another. The scale of a form of the matter could also be modified however no chemical response happens. These adjustments are often reversible.
What is Chemical Change?
Chemical changes happen when a substance combines with one other to kind a brand new substance, referred to as chemical synthesis or, alternatively, chemical decomposition into two or extra totally different substances.
Difference Between Physical and Chemical Change
1. No new substances with new properties are formed.
2. It can be reversed by simple physical methods.
3. It is a temporary change.
4. Energy is neither needed nor produced.
1. New substances with new properties are formed.
2. Change cannot be reversed by simple physical methods.
3. It is a permanent change.
4. Energy is either needed or evolved.
I hope you guys liked it if you liked so please share and comment
Thanks for Visiting on This Page