A house is a special place where people live. It’s where we feel safe, comfortable, and happy. We make memories in our houses, like celebrating birthdays and festivals with our families. In this blog post, we are sharing 10 lines on my house for class 1,2,3,4,5
10 Lines on My House for Class 1,2
- I have a beautiful house, which is located in Karol Bagh, Delhi.
- It has a big garden in front of my house.
- My house’s front door is Brown.
- My house has two floors and a roof on top.
- My house has a beautiful kitchen.
- There is a big window in my house’s kitchen.
- My house has a backyard where I play with my siblings.
- We have a big TV in the living room.
- The walls in my house are painted in different colors.
- My house has two bathrooms.
- My house is a very special place to me.
10 Lines on My House for Class 3,4
- My house is located in Okhla, Delhi.
- It has a roof on top to keep us dry when it rains.
- The walls are strong and It keeps us safe inside.
- There are windows to let sunlight and fresh air in.
- We have a beautiful door that we can open and close to go in and out.
- My house has four rooms.
- We have beautiful furniture like chairs, tables, and beds.
- We have decorated our house with pictures, toys, and plants.
- Outside, There is a yard to play and have fun.
- I love my house very much.
10 Lines on My House for Class 5
- The place where I feel safe and secure is my house.
- It has a foundation that keeps it strong and steady.
- My house has a roof that protects us from the sun, rain, and snow.
- The walls of my house are like a shield that keeps us warm and protects us from outside noise.
- The windows are like eyes that let us see outside and the beautiful world around us.
- My house has a beautiful kitchen, where my mom cooks delicious meals.
- We have a living room where we can relax and watch TV or read books.
- My bedroom is my personal space where I can dream and create.
- We have a backyard, where we can play, have fun, and enjoy nature.
- My house is not just a place to live, it’s a place full of love, laughter, and memories that I will cherish forever.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions on A Book Fair
Q.1 What is a house used for?
Ans. A house is used for people to live in.
Q.2 What is a house made of?
Ans. It is made of many materials such as wood, brick, stone, concrete, or metal.
- 20 Birthday Wishes for Teacher in English 2023 - May 23, 2023
- Application Urgent Piece of Work to Principal - May 23, 2023
- Leave Application for Going Out of Station by Teacher : Different Situations - May 22, 2023