My Best Friend 10 Lines : A best friend is someone who you can talk to about anything without feeling worried, and they are the most important person in our life. A best friend is like a gift who truly understands you and cares for you. In this article, we will share three sets of essays, each containing ten lines.
My Best Friend 10 Lines for Class 1
- My best friend is Sana.
- She is 10 years old.
- She studies in my class.
- She is a good girl and very pretty.
- She respects elders.
- She loves to draw.
- Her favorite food is pizza.
- she wants to be an artist when she grows up.
- We play together every day.
- I am so lucky to have her as my best friend!
My Best Friend 10 Lines Girl for Class 2
- My best friend’s name is Nikita.
- She is the monitor of our class.
- She looks very pretty.
- She is 9 years old.
- She goes to the same class as me.
- We always play together.
- She is very respectful towards older people.
- Her favorite thing to do is dancing.
- She loves eating burgers.
- She dreams of becoming a dancer.
Read Also: Essay on My Best Freind
My Best Friend 10 Lines for Class 3, 4
- My best friend is named [friend’s name].
- We met in [how you met] and have been friends ever since.
- She is [age] years old and [grade] in school.
- He/She is always there for me, no matter what.
- We share everything with each other.
- We love to [activities you do together] together.
- We also love to talk about [topics you talk about].
- We are always laughing and having fun together.
- I am so lucky to have [friend’s name] as my best friend.
- He/She is the best friend a person could ask for.
I hope you liked if you liked these 10 Lines on My Best Freind it so please share and comment