Today, I am sharing an essay on online classes. This article can help the students who are looking for Essay Online Classes | advantages and disadvantages of online classes. This essay is very simple and easy to remember.
Online education was first launched in India due to a lockdown. It was a brand new experience for both students and teachers. Because online classes have never been performed in schools and colleges in India before.
Whereas there are many advantages to online classes, there are also many disadvantages.
advantages and disadvantages of online courses
1) Children do not have to go to school, they can take classes sitting anywhere.
2) It saves children time that’s wasted on commuting. We can say that online classes save both time and energy.
3) This puts children under the care of their mother and father, which is an effective factor in terms of security.
4) If the child has any difficulty in studying then the mother and father also become aware of it.
1) In the offline classes child can immediately ask the teacher about any problem.
2) It also impacts the eyes of children and when children use the phone regularly, they also get issues like headaches, and bad posture.
3) Many children do not have all these equipment like computer systems or smartphones, internet.
) Because of this, children often waste a lot of their time on social media websites like Facebook, WhatsApp, etc. because of the presence of smartphones and the internet.
5) Children are not getting a class-like environment because they cannot Work together with teachers in online classes.
Essay Online Classes | advantages and disadvantages of online classes
I hope you guys liked the online education essay in English if you liked it so please share and comment
Thanks For Visiting this page