Peacock is one of the most beautiful birds in the world. It is a very unique bird. There are only three species of peacock Indian peacock, Green peacock, and Congo peacock. Peacock is a colorful bird. It has a long neck and a small head. It has a corona feather s on its head which means the crown of the peacock. It has two legs which are grey-buff in color. It has two wings. It has a long tail that can grow up to 75 inches in length. It has one peck. It eats fruit, grains, worms, and plants. its favorite food is insects. The weight of the Indian peacock is 4 – 6 kg. It can fly to a limited distance. Peacock is the national bird of India. People keep peacocks in their houses. It is widely found in the Indian sub-continent from the south and east of the Indus river, Jammu and Kashmir, east Assam, and the whole of the Indian peninsula.
10 lines Essay on Peacock in English
- Peacock is a colorful bird.
- Peacock is a very beautiful bird.
- It has two wings and a long tail.
- It has four legs and a small head.
- It has a crown on its head.
- There are three species of peacock Indian peacock green peacock and Congo peacock.
- It eats worms, fruit, grains, and snakes.
- It can fly to a limited distance.
- Peacock is the national bird of India.
- People keep it in their homes.
I hope you guys liked Essay on Peacock in English if you liked so please share and comment
Thanks For Visiting this page