From hospitals to clinics, nurse plays an important role in our healthcare service. If you’re a kid or student learning about nurses, here are a few lines that will help you understand their important roles.
5 Lines on Nurse for Class 1
- A nurse is a person who helps sick people feel better.
- She wears special clothes called scrubs.
- She works in hospitals and clinics.
- She helps give medicine, change bandages, and take care of sick patients.
- She is kind and caring people who want to help others feel better!
Few lines on Nurse for Class 2
- A nurse is a person who takes care of people who are sick or injured.
- She wears comfortable shoes so they can run around in the hospital and help people quickly.
- She uses special tools like thermometers and stethoscopes to check how sick people are.
- She makes people feel better by giving hugs and smiles.
- She works with doctors and makes sure people get the best care possible.
5 Simple Sentences about Nurse
- A nurse is a person who takes of people who are sick or injured.
- She wears a special outfit called scrubs that is comfortable and easy to move in.
- She helps give medicine change bandages, and take care of sick patients.
- She works usually 12 hours in the hospital.
- She is very kind and works hard to make patients feel better.
We hope these lines have given you a better understanding of what nurses do. We should appreciate the hard work and dedication of nurses.
Latest posts by Zara Ahmed (see all)
- 20 Birthday Wishes for Teacher in English 2023 - May 23, 2023
- Application Urgent Piece of Work to Principal - May 23, 2023
- Leave Application for Going Out of Station by Teacher : Different Situations - May 22, 2023