- Flood is an overflow of water.
- It submerges low-lying areas.
- A flood may occur due to the overflow of rivers, lakes, or oceans.
- The effects of flood include loss of life and property
- A flood may damage buildings, bridges, roads, etc.
- A flood may drink the power supply
- Due to a flood drinking water gets contaminated.
- agriculture lands get flooded with water
- floods can also bring benefits like recharge or groundwater, an increase of sail fertility etc.
10 lines essay on flood
- Flood is an overflow of water that submerges land that is usually dry.
- A Flood may occur due to the overflow of water from water bodies, such as a river, lake, or ocean.
- Some floods develop slowly, while others can develop in just a few minutes.
- the effects of flood include loss of life and damage to buildings and other structures such as bridges, Rod’s canals, etc.
- Floods also frequently damage the power supply and sometimes power generation.
- Due to floods drinking water gets, continued
- Agricultural land gets flooded with water, which can lead to a shortage of food.
- It also causes the loss of sewage disposal facilities.
- Flood water raises the risk of waterborne diseases, such as typhoid, cholera, etc.
- Flood can bring benefits, such as recharging of groundwater, making the soil fertile.
I hope you guys liked 10 Lines on Flood if you liked so please share and comment
Thanks For Visiting this page